Sunday, September 30, 2018

Scrapbook Layout And FSJ Video

I watched the T3 Tools, Tips & Techniques video by FSJ with Kim Kesti.  She used the Good Life and Mother Nature color palettes in the video.  I used everything that she used in the video except the leaves from the Bloom benefits because I didn't have them.  If I did have them on hand I would have used them.  For the leaves I just used the Die set Hello Fall.  I did rearranged everything and made it a 2 page layout instead of one.


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Life is Beautiful
Paper: Good Life Prints, Chambray Shirt, Oatmeal Cookie, Dark Roast, Corrugated Stock, Pool Play, Whip Cream and Catalina Splash (Maybe)
Ink: Dark Roast and Chambray Shirt
Dies: Summer Branch, Cottage Bloom, Hello Fall, Frame It Die Set (Host Set)
Accessories: Boho Trim, Be Natural Brads, Cottage Pearls, Mini Wooden Clothespins, Nature Buttons, Natural Twine, Dark Roast Silk, Journey Piercing Template, Journey Piercing Mat, Bloom Tool, Corner Rounder and Circle Bliss Stencil

Here's the video to FSJ Tools, Tips & Techniques with Kim Kesti.



Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!

Tess



No comments:

Post a Comment