Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Gnomes Christmas Card

Hi all,

I hope you are having a wonderful day.  It's a cloudy day in Ohio.  I hope you are having a sunny day in your area.  If you don't mind, how about you send it my way.  It's one of those days were I could just sit back on the couch with a throw over me and crochet the day away.

I have a card for today and it's the first time using this adorable stamp set.  "Gnome for the Holidays" is the name of this set.  If you wish to order, please head on over to my site and place that order. In the meantime, check out my card and let me know what you think.


Supplies:

Stamps: Gnome for the Holidays
Paper: Whip Cream CS
Dies: Gnome for the holidays, Journey Squares
Inks: Black licorice, Kiwi Slice
Accessories: Journey Color Burst Pencils, Cozy Knit Embossing Folder and a mini cotton ball

Until next time, have a blessed day!

Tess



 

No comments:

Post a Comment