Saturday, September 15, 2018

Skeletons Dancing

Hello everyone,

I hope you have had a wonderful Saturday.  My day has been a little on the lazy side.  I did do some housework and of course I had to make a little time to play in my studio. When it's hot outside, I do not like to be out so what better way to spend the day than in the studio whipping up a few cards. 

I had my second workshop Friday evening and I think it turned out to be a successful event.  I would love to try and get more crafters to come to my events.  I hope to pick up a few more when I setup as a vendor at the November crop. If anyone has any tips on how I can draw more people to these workshops, please leave me a comment.  I can use all the help I can get from you all.

For today's card, I really can't take all the credit for it because I had seen it on another Coach's facebook page. I did change it up a little to make it my own. 


Don't you just love those little skeletons!!!! They are so darn cute.  I have the supplies listed below for those who are interested.

Supplies:

Stamps: Skeletons Dance 
Paper: Black Licorice, Whip Cream, Orange Creamsicle and Corrugated Stock
Ink: Back Licorice and Orange Creamsicle
Dies: Skeletons Dance and Winter Holiday

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!

Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment