Tuesday, September 4, 2018

July Bloom Box

I know that I am a little late posting the July Bloom Box but it has been a little busy with work, kids and just life in general.

I really liked the July Bloom Box. Strawberries are such a favorite of mine.  I just love the memories it brings me of my childhood.  Getting out in the evenings with my mom and sister picking strawberries off the vines.  I never see anything like that where I live now.  I sometimes miss my childhood.

Okay I changed my cards and they are a little different than what the instructions show in the booklet.  I hope you like my take on the cards for the July Bloom Box. The first card is probably my all time favorite. 


 If you would like to get the bloom box monthly, please let me know and I can help you get setup and on your way to creating some beautiful artwork.

Until next time.....
May you have a blessed day!!!


Tess


No comments:

Post a Comment