Thursday, September 20, 2018

Gift Card Holder

Hello everyone!!!

I hope you are having a good evening.  It's been a good day for me.  I managed to get a lot of housework finished before heading into work.  I love when I am home alone with just the puppies because I can get so much accomplished. 

For today's project, I made a gift card holder.  When the kids get to a certain age, we never know what to buy them and what better gift to give them than a gift card.  Of course we want to pretty it up for giving. Let me know what you think of today's project.


  

Supplies:

Paper:  Cranberry Bliss Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock and Cozy Prints
Stamps: Winter Build-A-Scene 
Inks: Black Licorice, Cranberry Bliss, Hazelnut Blend (maybe I forgot to write it down) 
Accessories: Cut Rhinestones, Journey color burst pencils, Winiter Build-A-Scene dies and a circle die 


Hope you enjoy looking at my creations today.

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!

Tess


No comments:

Post a Comment