Saturday, September 29, 2018

Fall Cards and Home Decorating

I wanted to make a set of small cards with matching envelopes and a box to store them in.  I knew the size of the cards but had no idea about the measurements for the box and envelopes.  After working on them all week, I finally have the set finished and ready to show you the end result. 

The first picture is top of the box.  Gives you an idea what to expect of the inside.



Inside the Box.  


Here's everything that is included in the box.  I am so loving this stamp and die set.



I hope you like this little set of mini cards with matching envelopes and box.  I will be posting measurements soon.  Please let me know what you think of my little creation.


Supplies Used

Stamps: Hello Fall
Paper: Dark Roast, Whip Cream, Pumpkin Bread and Corrugated Stock
Inks: Pumpkin Bread, Lemon Drop, Hazelnut Blend, Orange Creamsicle and Cranberry Bliss
Dies: Hello Fall
Accessories: Natural Twine, Toil & Trouble Buttons





Little Home Updating

Now my next photo is a picture of the wall above my fireplace.  My husband and I have been remodeling the house for about 3 years now.  I got rid of everything that was on my walls because I wanted to update everything.  It's been a long process and still ongoing but I finally found what I was looking for to hang on that wall.  I found them at hobby Lobby. I just love that store. I could spend a fortune in there.  I also collect Rae Dunn as you can see in the picture below.  I did have plants in those pots but my daughters dachshund managed to get on my table and destroy those plants.  I wasn't a very happy person when I got home from work.  I will be making a run back to TJ Maxx to replace those plants soon. 

Hope you enjoyed my post today!!!

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!

Tess






No comments:

Post a Comment