Friday, September 21, 2018

Sketch Challenge

Good morning friends,

Just got home from work a little while ago.  I can't go straight to bed when I first get home from working the evening shift.  I thought I would go ahead and post my card I worked on before heading into work yesterday.  It was fun creating this card.  Maybe because it was a simple sketch.  I'm doing a sketch challenge and I'm pleased with the outcome. You will have to leave a comment and let me know what you think.





If you look closely in the images below you can see that I used Journey Glaze on the images and the words Believe and Christmas.  I just thought it made the card pop.


Supplies:

Stamps: Christmas Magic
Paper: Cranberry Bliss Cardstock, Black Licorice Cardstock and Whip Cream Cardstock
Inks: Black Licorice and Journey Color Burst Pencils
Accessories: Journey Glaze, Rhinestones and Silver Jingle Bells and Snow Pen

I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did creating it.

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!

Tess


No comments:

Post a Comment