Thursday, February 21, 2019

Dictionary Background Card

For today's card, I used a page from a dictionary.  I think the dictionary I used was one my husband had for many years.  The pages started to turn a yellow color.  Like I have said before, if you like to make cards and do not know what to do with all of them, you should join Card Conga on Facebook.  There are different swaps that happen twice a month.  It's a good way to get your work out there and make new friends.

I decided on my card to use a cake stamped image to color.  I wanted the page to have the word cake on it as well.  I used Bubble Gum ink and distressed the outside of the dictionary page. I think it adds a little pop to the page. I used a variety of Spectrum Noir markers to color the cake. The clay hearts are from Honey Bee Stamps.  I wanted to add a little dimension to the page. I used Chocolate Chip card stock for the base of the card. Bubble Gum card stock to attach the dictionary page to.  I took the Bubble Gum ink and shaded in the work cake on the page.  I think over all the card turned out simple but cute.


I used for the inside of the card Bubble Gum Cardstock with the stamp Happy birthday in Black Licorice with more of the mini clay hearts from Honey Bee Stamps.


I hope you have enjoyed visiting today's post.  I hope to see you here again soon.

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!

Tess 
💕
💕 

No comments:

Post a Comment