Saturday, September 22, 2018

Fall is in the Air

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this stamp set bundle.  It's going to be so much fun using this set.  I really love how the leaves turned out using a few different ink colors. Fall colors are my favorite colors and I prefer to wear those colors all year round.  Also, fall is my favorite time of year especially when the weather turns a little cooler.  Check out the card below and the supplies that were used and let me know what you think?


Supplies

Stamps: Hello Fall
Paper: Cranberry Bliss, Dark Roast, Whip Cream, Corrugated stock
Ink: Candy Apple, Pumpkin Bread, Cocoa Powder, Orange Creamsicle, Haystack, Limeade Splash, Tangerine Fusion, Dark Roast and Hazelnut Blend
Dies: Hello Fall
Accessories: Gold and Dark Roast Silks and Natural Twine



You still have time to get cardstock and coordinating ink pads at 20% off.  That is a great deal and you have until the end of September.  I have been buying up a little each week so that I can complete my collection.


AND

Don't forget that this promotion is going on until Sunday at a great price.  Hop on over and place your order for these great accessories that will make any project pop.


No comments:

Post a Comment