Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Merry Everything

My favorite holiday is Christmas.  I love to decorate and make everything so pretty and all the twinkle lights throughout the house.  Getting together with friends and family to celebrate the holidays.  Making handmade gifts weather it's food, crochet treasures or paper crafts. It's just exciting sharing that with the people in our lives.

For today's card, I decided to make a Christmas card using the Merry Everything stamp set in the Holiday Catalog.  I knew I had to have that stamp set when I saw that deer. When FSJ had the FSJ live back a few months ago there's one card I really liked and I decided to make it using different colors.

Here's FSJ's card:
 and here is mine:

I embossed the deer in white embossing powder and used the heat gun to set the powder.  Since there are no dies with this stamp set, I used my Scan N Cut to cut him out.  Base of the card is Cranberry Bliss, Whip cream is popped up on the cranberry bliss using journey foam squares md, I blended the PanPastels on the Whip Cream Cardstock. Cut a strip of Cozy Print Christmas paper and a strip of cranberry bliss and used the die cut from Border Essentials then attached the two strips to the whip cream cs using journey craft glue.  Attached some chocolate ribbon and we have ourselves a Christmas card.

This will be one of the cards my group will be making at the workshop on October the 19th.  If you can't attend any of the workshops and are interested in making these cards, I can have everything cut and ship it to you for a small fee plus shipping and handling.  All you will need to do is paste it all together.  Just let me know if you are interested.

Hope you enjoyed visiting the blog today!!

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment