Friday, July 13, 2018

Life Is Beautiful!!!!

Hi Friends, isn't today just a beautiful day!!! I love Friday's.  It's the end of a work week and time to start the weekend.  My weekend will consist of getting the house cleaned and getting packed for vacation next week, plus spending some much needed time in the studio.   

After getting home from work last night, I did go in the studio and create a really simple card.  I really love the Good Life Collection in the book.  It's probably my favorite.  Here's a card using the "Life is Beautiful" stamp set".  The title is perfect for today.  Isn't the cow just darling.  I can see so many possibilities with this set.

  

Here's a close up of the cow.  I'm not very good at coloring but I think it still turned out pretty.

 

Supplies:

Stamp: Life is Beautiful Bundle
Paper: Whip Cream Card Stock
Ink:  Chambray Shirt, various markers 
Accessories: Rustic Rose Ribbon, Dimensionals 
Dies and Corner Rounder Punch

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!

Tess 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment