Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wishing You Sunshine & Happiness Cards

Hey guys!!!! I hope you are enjoying the social distancing for the next week or two or maybe longer. I'm so excited to show you my cards for today.  I used the Honey Bee stamps and Dies from the Mini Catalog for this card. I couldn't be anymore please with the finished result.

I used the thick white Cardstock for the base and for the two layering pieces as well. I propped the pieces up with the dimensionals. I cut out the bee hive in the white Cardstock and Layered a piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock cut out with the bee hive die and glued it down.  The Honey Comb is cut out of gold paper and glued on top of the daffodil delight bee hive.  The bees are stamped with black Memento ink and colored with the daffodil delight blenders. I propped the bees on dimensionals as well.  I'm loving this daffodil delight ribbon that goes so well with this set.  I double tied the bow and  used glue dots to attach it to the Cardstock.  The sentiment at the top was also stamped using the memento black ink.  To give my card a little extra pop, I used a pen to create dotted lines showing the direction the bees may have been flying.




 I also used the stamp for the inside of my card and added dotted lines once again.



Of course,  I had to make the envelopes to match the card.  This is the front of the envelope.

and the back of the envelope.



I hope you enjoyed my card because I sure had a lot of fun creating them.  I actually made six of them with matching envelopes.  

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!

Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment