Sunday, July 1, 2018

Another Cottage Bouquet

I am loving this Cottage Bouquet Bundle.  I can see so many uses for this lovely stamp set.  I normally do not use purple on my cards but I only have three inks from FSJ.  I have others ordered but will not be here until Monday.  I was also waiting to place my next order today so that I can get the new colors.  If you are interested in adding this exquisite stamp set to your collection, then today is the day to order it.  The new catalog goes live today.  So just click on my shopping cart and it will take you to the FSJ site to place your order. 


Supplies:

Stamps: Cottage Bouquet
Paper: Lemon Grass CS
Inks: Lavender Fusion, Limeade Splash and Black Licorice
Die: Cottage Bouquet and Dahlia Burst

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!

Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment