Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Cottage Bouquet and the Beach

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday.  It's a little rainy here at the Outer Banks.  I was so hoping for sunny days on the beach but instead we are held up in the beach house.  I however, did manage to finish my swaps.  I have to get these out in the mail today in order for them to make it to their destination by Friday.

I had so much fun making this card.  I was up until 3 this morning trying to glue the bows on so that they could dry while I slept.


Supplies:

Stamps: Cottage Bouquet
Paper: Chambray Shirt CS, Tin Pail CS, Haystack CS and white CS
Inks: Chambray Shirt, Haystack, Rustic Rose and Fresh Sage
Accessories: Rustic Rose Satin Ribbon, Peaches cream Thread and Journey Glaze
Silks: Silver and Gold


If there's anything you see on my blog that you are interested in, please send me a message I would love to be your Journey Coach.

Until next time have a blessed day!!

Tess Collier
FSJ Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment