Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Double Dutch Card


For today's card, I have made a double dutch fold.  It's a fun and different type of card to make.  We did this one for a swap on card conga.  I decided to use the Hog Heaven stamp and die-namics from MFT.  One of my favorite sets to use.  I enjoy coloring the pigs for this card.

I used copic markers to color the images.  The grass is a die from MFT called Grassy Edges Die-namics. Using a really pretty green card stock from FSJ called Kiwi Slice. The sky background is  Beach Ball. The clouds are Rainy Days from Pretty Pink Posh.



When the card is opened up, this is the inside.



I put an action wobble spring on the flying pig on the front of the card.  When you flick him, he wobbles.  I thought it was fitting for this card.



I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog today.  I hope to see you back here for my next project.

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!

Tess 
💕
💕 

No comments:

Post a Comment