Sunday, March 10, 2019

Fun Fold Card

For today's card, I have created a Fun Fold.  If you every wonder where I get these folds, just get on pinterest and search for fun folds and it will bring up some really awesome folds.  These cards are special to me in one way or another.  I love love the colors on this card. Bubble Gum card base with a little River Stone from Fun Stampers Journey. The flower is stamped in Bubble Gum ink and the Stems/leaves are stamped in Limeade Splash. This stamp set is from Spring Botanicals. Thinking of you is stamped in Black Licorice and the stamp set is called inside and out


I used the same ink colors and stamps on the inside. The Just because is from the stamp set called Everyday Script by FSJ . 



As always, I hope you enjoyed today's post.  Hope to see you visit again soon.

Until next time, have a blessed day.

Tess
💕
💕

No comments:

Post a Comment