Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Thinking of Ewe

Hi friends!!!! I hope you are enjoying your Wednesday.  I have been enjoying my week thus far.  It is Spring Break for me and I love it.  I have had some extra time to create in the Studio and spend time with the pups.  I just wish my son was on Spring Break as well.  

Is anyone going to be at the Simon Says Create 2019 in Columbus Ohio this Friday??? I didn't buy a ticket but my two besties and I will be there for the shopping and hopefully for the make and takes. If you are going to be there, please leave me a comment.  I would love to meet up with fellow crafters.

So for today's card, I will be using the stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps called Ewe are Awesome.  I was shopping for a really cute sheep stamp and this set was the one I really fell in love with.  This company is based in the UK but the dies are made in the United States.  They are a small business ran out of the home. 

 I used Memento Ink for stamping the images and on the sheep I used a variety of copic markers.  The die is from FSJ the window pop. I cut out using co ordinations 110# of white cardstock and the same cardstock for the base. I then used the cloud stencil from MFT to create a sky background with Distress ink salty ocean.  The mini clouds and dies are from the Magical Unicorn die-namics from MFT. I used stickles to give the clouds and sky a little dimension. On the front of the card I used the cloud from Mama Elephant called Cloud Nine creative cuts.  The sheep on the front of the card is on a little action wobble spring. Last but not least the Pull here is from Lawn Fawn Push Here stamp set.




When the tab is pulled, it opens up to show the inside of the flap.  I just love the sheep peeping up from the bottom of the card.  I think he's my favorite out of the set.

I hope you enjoyed visiting the blog today!!!

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!

Tess
💕
💕

No comments:

Post a Comment