Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Magical Unicorns

I'm here today to share with you a card using the magical unicorns. I know I always say that I had fun creating these cards but it's true I did indeed had fun making them.  The stamp set and die-namics  is Magical Unicorns from MFT and I colored them with copics and a variety of watercolor pencils. The pattern paper is Spring Fling petite paper pack and Perfectly Paid Chill petite paper pack from Lawn Fawn. The two different clouds are from the creative cuts called Cloud Nine from Mama Elephant. I used some stickles on the mini clouds and stars and on the wing of the unicorn.  



Inside of the card:


I hope you enjoyed visiting the blog today.  Can't wait to show you my next project using some really cute sheep.

As always, Until next time have a blessed day!!!

Tess
💕
💕

No comments:

Post a Comment