Tuesday, February 26, 2019

When Pigs Fly.....


Good morning everyone!!! I sure hope you are having a wonderful start to your Tuesday.  The sun is shining here in Ohio. It may be a little cold but at least it isn't raining.  I love the cooler weather but I think I am ready for Spring. I want to see the leaves on the trees and flowers blooming.  I just want to see some pretty colors outside.

Okay on to today's card.  This card was a little challenging for me to create using the Wiper Surprise Creative Cuts from Mama Elephant.  I had to watch a video a few times to get the understanding of how it worked.  I will have to watch that video again when I make another one because understanding how it works is just so confusing to me.  The stamp set that I used is Hog Heaven from MFT with the matching die-namics .  The grass is from MFT as well which is called Grassy Edges die-namics. I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud Backdrop.  The White Clouds are from Rainy Days die set by Pretty Pink Posh. I colored the pigs with copic markers and I have to say I really, really like how they turned out.  The sequins was in my stash and I would say they are probably from Pretty Pink Posh as well.

This is the before Photo: 




 ....and this is the after.  See my cute flying pig pops up.  Had so much fun creating. 


I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog today.  I can't wait to show you my next project using these cute pigs.

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!


Tess 
💕
💕 

No comments:

Post a Comment