Saturday, March 9, 2019

Non Traditional Easter Card


Hi everyone, I sure hope you are having a wonderful day.  For today's card, I made a Non Traditional Easter Card.  I went as simple as I could on this card because it didn't need a lot added to it. I did use the same colors that I used on the Double Dutch fold.  This stamp set is just so cute with the one rabbit blowing kisses to the other Rabbit friend.  I used copic markers to color the images. As in the blog post before, I have used some of the same dies.  The clouds are from Pretty Pink Posh called Rainy Days. The stitched blue background is from Mama Elephant called Cloud Nine Creative cuts. The rabbit stamp set is Happy Hoppy from Gerda Steiner Designs.





The Sentiment Happy Easter for the inside is from a retired set from Stamps of Life.

I hope you enjoyed stopping by today.  Hope to see you back soon,
Until Next time, have a blessed day!!!


Tess
💕
💕

No comments:

Post a Comment