Friday, December 20, 2019

Season's Greetings......

Only 6 days until Christmas!!!!!  Who is ready?  I guess I'm as ready as I will ever be.  I pray each of you have a blessed Christmas!!

Today's card I created using the stamp set from Stampingbella called Christmas Bug.  Isn't it just the cutest stamp!!




Here's a closer pic.  I am practicing using copics.  I think it's going to be awhile before I am really good at it.  I'm happy with the end result.  




Now for the inside of this card.  I created a gift card holder.  All supplies are listed at the end.  If you have any questions regarding any of the supplies used in today's post, please shoot me a message.




Supplies:

Ink: Black (Memento)
Accessories: Copics B24, B37, R29, Y19, N2, N3, N6, G24, YG63 and B00


Hope you enjoyed my post today.  Until next time, have a blessed day!!!


Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment