Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas Recipe Book

I have been on a recipe book kick these last few weeks.  This book may be my favorite of all the ones I have made lately.  It is made to hold all my Christmas recipes. The items that were used on this book, may not be available for purchase as I have had most of them for years.

Here's the front of the cover.  I love how the cover turned out.  I can't wait to make more of these.



The inside and first Tab section.


These are the blank pages to write your Christmas Recipes on and have them for a lifetime. 



Second tab section



Third tab section



Back cover.


If you noticed, I distressed the edges on all the papers which gave it that vintage look.  The paper pad that I used was a pad that I found a few years back at TJ Maxx.  I love the cars and buses.  

Supplies:

Stamps: What's Cookin' (MayMay Made It), Wonderful Words Holiday (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: MFT Scallop Rectangle
Paper: Pebbles Holly Jolly Christmas
Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Black Memento
Accessories: Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper, Chipboard, Ribbon, Buttons, Cinch



Here is the video by MayMay Made It that I followed to create my recipe book.  

I hope you will watch the video and give it a try and let me know if you liked making this project.

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!

Tess



No comments:

Post a Comment