Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Split Panel Card 


 Today I want to share with you my Split Panel Card that I did for a swap this month.  I'm just loving how this card turned out.  The colors the stamps everything was exactly how I envisioned it. 

If you are interested in swapping with other paper crafters who love to swap cards, please join Card Conga on Facebook.  So many talented and nice people you will ever meet and I'm in the group so come and swap with me.

The photos are not the best.  It was taken in the evening.  I hope you enjoy looking at them. 
 
 

Here's a closer up of the stamped images:

Supplies Used:

Stamps: Spring Botanicals (FSJ), Inside and Out (FSJ)
Inks: Watermelon Fusion, Lemon Grass, Bubble Gum and Black Licorice (FSJ)
Paper: White Coordinations, Watermelon Fusion (FSJ)
Dies: Spring Botanicals (FSJ)

Hope you enjoyed my split panel card today.

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!!

Tess
💕
💕
 

No comments:

Post a Comment