Thursday, February 7, 2019

Letter T Card


Good morning everyone, I sure hope your week is going good.  I have been very blessed for a wonderful week.  If I could stay home and craft all the time and keep my housework up, then I would be one happy lady.  Not sure about all of you but when I get home from work, I am not in the mood to do much of anything.  I will be honest the lazy bug hits me.  I will do what I have to but that's it.  Now I love to crochet so I can do that while sitting in front of the TV. 

 I signed up for 4 swaps this week and I have 3 of those 4 done.  It rarely happens with me anymore.  I usually procrastinate and am rushing to finish my swaps but I have been really excited about these swaps.  Plus I have cards to post on my blog for you to see.

On to my card.  I had a lot of fun making this card because of the cute tea set. I can see so many uses for this adorable set.


Inside of card:



Supplies Used:

Stamps: Cup of Tea (FSJ)
Paper: Watermelon Fusion (FSJ), Turbo Teal (FSJ), Black Licorice (FSJ), White (Coordination's)
Inks:Black Licorice (FSJ), Watermelon Fusion (FSJ) and Haystack (FSJ)
Dies:Cup of Tea (FSJ) and Borders Basic (FSJ)

I hope you enjoyed stopping by today.

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!

Tess
💕
💕


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment