Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Two Cards Birthday and A Spinner Card All In One and A Photo Bomber

When you work at a University, we employ a lot of students.  Of course we have to celebrate their birthdays with a card if nothing else.  Good way to get your work out there as well.  Never know who may need a card at the last minute. We do have a couple of Birthdays to celebrate this Month.  I made two cards and I had to watch videos on how to put these together. 

For the first card is the washing machine from Lawn Fawn Loads of Fun Stamp and Die set and the Reveal Wheel  .  If you turn the wheel on the left hand side, the clothes inside the washer will go round and around.



Inside of card is stamped with a birthday stamp from Stampin' Up.  Not sure if it's available any longer.  Some bubbles from the Loads of Fun stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn.


For the second card, is the Photo Bomb card that I made from watching a video. I will list both videos on how to make both cards at the bottom of this post. The Dog's Woof stamp and the creative cuts are from Mama Elephant. They have some of the cutest stamp sets. The Polaroid frame is Lawn Fawn and the Celebrate die is Simon Says Stamps

I tried to use the same colors for the background but I have to say it didn't turn out exactly life hers.  I am happy with the outcome of this card.  I am going to try it again soon with another stamp set I have.



Here is the little photo bomber.  I swear this card is just too adorable.
 



As promised, here are the videos on how to make the interactive cards.



 Hope you enjoyed today's visit. 

As always, until next time have a blessed day!!!

Tess 
💕
💕 

No comments:

Post a Comment