Saturday, January 26, 2019

Sketch Card SC226 Swap

 
 Today's card is another swap I signed up to do with two ladies on Card Conga.  If you are interested in joining this group, you should head over to their Facebook page.  Wonderful ladies in that group and you will definitely make everlasting friendships.

Do you ever watch YouTube videos of Nicole Spohr?  If not, you really have to check out her channel.  I get so many wonderful ideas from her and a few others who I follow.  The mouse in this card is where I saw it used for the first time.  The dies cuts a little opening for you to tuck little items under his arm.  On mine I tucked a little heart and a letter.  Looks like he is holding them.  So so Cute!!!!!

Here's a close up of the card.  I used copics on the mouse.  I'm in no way good at coloring but he will have to do.  I wish I could blend really well with markers.  Maybe someday I will get better after tons of practice.




I will have everything listed below in the supplies section of this post of all the goodies I used to make these two cards.
 


I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog today.  If you have any questions regarding these cards, please let me know.  I am only a message away.

Supplies: 


Stamps: Mae the Mouse (Honey Bee Stamps), Pattern Hearts (Reverse Confetti)
Dies: Mae the Mouse (Honey Bee Stamps), Pattern Hearts (Reverse Confetti)
Paper: Cardbase is Stampin' Up Can't remember the exact color, Core'dinations (Pat Catan's),
From Cupid 6x6 (Reverse Confetti
Inks: Black Licorice (FSJ), Cranberry Bliss (FSJ), HollyHock (SimonSaysStamp)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Hug Me and Kiss Me Clay Hearts (Honey Bee Stamps)

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!

Tess
💕
💕
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment