Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A Happy New Year and A Valentine Box and Card


Image result for happy new year


I hope everyone had a good time ringing in the New Year!!! I sure did... I rang in the New Year creating in my craft room.  I had my timer set for 5 til midnight so I could put my hat on and get my noise maker ready with some confetti.  My son had a friend over to watch scary movies until midnight and he said that I sound like a lonely lady ringing in the New Year by myself.  I told him that I couldn't be anymore happier than where I was at that moment.


Now on to the card I made. I don't really do anything special for Valentine's Day. I already have the love of my life who gave me the two most beautiful children a girl could ask for.  However, I do like to make cute Valentine cards etc.  Sometime I will make things for our student employees at work.  It's nice to let them know how much they are appreciated.  I didn't get around to do anything for them at Christmas because well I procrastinated on that part.  Hopefully I can make it up to them for Valentine's Day.  

I had fun making this card and it actually turned out better than I imagined.  





Supplies Used:

Stamps: Sending My Love (FSJ)
Dies: Large Bow Die (FSJ), Sending My Love (FSJ), Gable Box (FSJ), Mini Envelope (FSJ)
Cardstock: Bubble Gum (FSJ), Green (Stampin' Up), Tales of You and Me (Prima), White (Pat Catan's)
Accessories: Heart Punch (Stampin' Up), Wood Tiles (Hobby Lobby), Twine (FSJ), Black Licorice Ink (FSJ)


Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!

Happy New Year my friends!!!

Tess
💕
💕

No comments:

Post a Comment