Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thank you note cards


Today's post I will be showing you a few note cards I created and a box to store them in. If you like these note cards, they are really simple to make. I used a stencil from My Favorite Things. I don't think its available but if you search, you may find one similar to the one I used. I think it was called chicken wire.

The side of the box I glued a button on the opening side. I used distress inks to give it the pretty color on top of the box and each note card.






The top of the box is to give you a hint of what is inside.




Here's the card and envelope that is stored inside the box.





I really love love how this set turned out.  We will be making these at my workshop on Friday along with a Valentine set of mini cards and matching box.

Supplies:

Stamps: Many Thanks ATS (Fun Stampers Journey)
Ink: Black Licorice (Fun Stampers Journey), Broken China (Tim Holtz Distress Ink)
Paper: White (Pat Catan's)
Dies: Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics (MFT)

I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog today.

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!


Tess
💕
💕
















No comments:

Post a Comment