Wednesday, January 16, 2019

A Valentine Box with Matching Cards

Have you ever shopped at Reverse Confetti?  If not, you have to check out their newest release for valentines day.  It is my favorite release so far.  When I first saw this set, I knew I had to get my hands on it.  There's one set I didn't get but will probably get it in the next week or so.  

Here's what I created:


These are 3x3 cards:





The pic below is the pizza box to hold the 3x3 cards and envelopes.



Don't you just love those little characters!!!!!... I think they are just too adorable.  I will be having this at the Valentine Workshop this month for everyone to make.  I hope they enjoy making it as much as I did.

Supplies:

Stamps: Heart Pals (Reverse Confetti), Pattern Hearts (Reverse Confetti), Quilted Hearts (Simon Says Stamps)
Paper: Cupid (Reverse Confetti), Pink (Stampin' Up), White (Pat Catan's)
Dies: Heart pals (Reverse Confetti), Pattern Hearts (Reverse Confetti)
Inks: Black Licorice (FSJ), Holly Hock (Simon Says Stamps), Cranberry Bliss (FSJ)
Accessories: Pizza Box (Stampin' Up), Variety of Copics and other markers, Journey Glaze (FSJ), Dimensionals (Stampin' Up), Corner Rounder (FSJ)
Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!
Tess

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tess! Thanks so much for sharing a link to your blog with me! You do beautiful work...these little cards are just the cutest. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete