Sunday, December 30, 2018

Birthday Wishes

Birthday cards are always nice to get and it's even better when there's a little gift on the inside.  I'm not a big fan of my birthday.  Getting older has been a really hard thing for me.  I have decided in the New Year that I'm not going to worry anymore about my age or the wrinkles I have.  I want to praise God more and thank him everyday for giving me another day of life.  

This card I made for my daughters boyfriend.  His birthday is coming up in the next few days.  It's always nice to give a little something to brighten someones day. 





 I have grown fond of the young fella.  I personally think he and my daughter make a lovely couple if I do say so myself.



Supplies Used:

Paper: Blue (Stampin' Up) not sure of the name, White (Pat Catan's)
Stamps: Birthday Candles (FSJ), Frosty Friends (Hello Bluebird)
Dies: Birthday Candles (FSJ), Gift Card Pop Up (Lawn Fawn), Little Town Hillside Pop Up Add On (Lawn Fawn)
Accessories: Gently Falling Embossing Folder (Stampin' Up), Color Pencils, Black Licorice Ink


Until next time, have a Blessed day!!!!

Tess













No comments:

Post a Comment