Thursday, March 26, 2020

Honey Bee Box

Hey friends!!!! Well it's day three of homeschooling Braedon and lets just say it's not going as well as the first day.  On the first day, he wanted me to be his teacher but now I'm not so sure haha.  I think he thought I was going to go easy on him and he is seeing that isn't going to happen.

For todays project, I made this small box. It can hold a few pieces of candy.  You can't really tell but from this first pic there's a bow that I made using the Golden Honey Specialty DSP.  I also used more of the DSP to wrap around the box. I used Daffodil Delight to actually make the small box.

I cut the honeycomb out of daffodil delight Cardstock and glued it to the top of the box and stamped and cut the bees using the Honey Bee stamp set and matching dies.  I colored the bees using the darker daffodil delight blender pen.  I put a dimensional on each of the bees to give it a little extra pop.  If you know me, you know I love dimension on my projects.



Here is the box opened.  To keep the box closed, I used a magnet under the paper and under the bow.

I hope you enjoyed my creation today.  

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!

Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment