Monday, October 14, 2019

Happy Halloween...

Can you believe it's almost Halloween? I feel like this year has flown by. So many changes in the last few months.  I'm just so happy to be back into my crafting.  I still have some things to do around the house but I will get there I'm just enjoying being home and taking care of my family.

Let's get on with today's card.  I really wanted to make some Halloween cards for some family and friends and this is what I came up with.




Supplies:

Stamps: Booyah (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Booyah (Lawn Fawn), All Prettied Up (ME) and Fish Tail (Unknown)
Embossing Folders: Stars (Pat Catan's Brand) and Stitched Clouds Background (Lawn Fawn)
Inks: Distress Inks-Crushed Olive, Fossilized Amber, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Black Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Water Color Cardstock and White (Core'dinations)
Accessories: Rainbow Drops (FSJ), Black Licorice Silk (FSJ), Arteza watercolor pencils, Gingham Ribbon black (Stampin' Up)

I hope you enjoyed seeing my cards today.  Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!!

Tessie

No comments:

Post a Comment