Friday, August 10, 2018

Another Cottage Bouquet

I have been so loving this stamp set called Cottage Bouquet.  I think maybe just a little too much if that's such a thing.  I had to make some changes to the cards that we will be making at my very first workshop tonight.  The reason why is that I couldn't find my cards and I had to re-create them so I made a few changes on three of them.  This is one of the cards I totally did different and I like it so much better.


I just love the background stamp which is called the Ink Splat. It is probably one of my favorite stamps of all. I hope it is a hit at the workshop tonight.   I will informed everyone tomorrow how well the workshop went.  If anyone has any suggestions, please share them with me.  

Supplies Used:

Cardstock: Whip Cream
Inks: Black Licorice, Grape Fusion, Limeade Splash, Rich Coral and Lemon Drop and Rustic Rose
Stamps: Cottage Bouquet, Ink Splat and Inside & Out
Dies: Cottage Bouquet and Journey Rectangles
Other: Brown Marker

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!!

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!

Tess 
Fun Stampers Journey Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment