Sunday, November 4, 2018

Truckin' Home for the Holidays



Who else loves this truck as much as I do?  I just can't get enough use out of it.  These are the designs for a swap and for my workshop this month. I couldn't decide on just one color; therefore, I picked three. I love how the card base matches the truck.  

A lot of little pieces to cut and glue but once it's together it's divine.  The snow falling is popped up on dimensionals.  Anyone who knows me, knows I love using dimensionals.  I love giving my cards a little extra pop.  The truck is also popped up as well. 

The truck and accessories are by Spellbinders.  It was the October large die of the month.  Not sure if it's still available.  When I searched for it, I couldn't find it.







Supplies

Stamps: Jingle Greetings (Mama Elephant)
Cardstock: Bubble Gum (FSJ), Candy Apple (FSJ), White (Pat Catan's), Pool Play (FSJ), Black Licorice (FSJ) and Limeade Splash (FSJ)
Ink:
Dies:October Die of the Month (Spellbinders)
Accessories: Gently Falling Embossing Folder (Stampin' Up), Dimensionals (Stampin' Up),



Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!!


Tessie Collier 
💕
💕




No comments:

Post a Comment