Monday, November 5, 2018

Engagement Gift

My daughter needed a gift for a friend who is getting married July 2019.  I had to get my cricut out and start whipping up a little nice surprise for the Bride-to-Be. I have to say that I just love how the mugs and the ornament turned out.  I was such a procrastinator on getting these items made.  Of course I waited until the last minute, a few hours before she actually needed it. 


The box is just a paper mache box that we picked up from our local craft store Pat Catan's.  I already had the Christmas paper at home.  My daughter did a very good job on decorating the box.  Sarah (Bride-to-Be) loves Christmas and she wanted to make the box with Christmas paper which I absolutely love.


Below is the top of the box.  I have to say this pad of paper is just to adorable.  I think it was perfect for this project.


I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations today.



Until next time, have a blessed day!!!

Tessie Collier
💕
💕

No comments:

Post a Comment