Friday, November 16, 2018

 Cheers 🥂


For today's card, I have created a second New Years Card.  It will also be created at my workshop on Friday.  There was a lot of cutting these pieces out to make this card.  I hope I have a good turnout on Friday.  I'm trying to figure out how to add a second workshop per month.  If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

Now on with the card.  I used a white card base folded at the top. Attached a black piece of cardstock to the front of the card base.   Cut out the Mini Circle Garland Pretty Panels Confetti Cuts and the cheers die from silver glitter Cardstock.  To make the glasses I cut two per glass vellum and one per glass acetate.  I used blue cardstock from Stampin' Up that is retired for the liquid in the glasses. The Happy New Year is stamped using white embossing powder. 

Hope you enjoyed visiting my blog today.


Here's a close up of the card.


Until next time, have a blessed day!!

Tessie Collier
💗
💗 

No comments:

Post a Comment