Wednesday, November 14, 2018


 Gift Tags

For today's card, I am using the Pure Innocence Holiday Cheer stamp and Holiday Cheer Die from My Favorite Things. You can also pick up these cute stamps from Simon Says Stamp as well. My plan for this adorable stamp set was to make a card but after receiving the Bread Tag Die from Spellbinders/FSJ, I knew I had to make a tag.

I am trying to teach myself to shade when I color my images.  These two aren't by best work but hopefully next time they will look better. With the actual tag, I cut out a layer of white cardstock and then a layer of glitter cardstock from Cricut for the top using the Bread Tag die.

These tags will be one of the projects we will be making at my monthly workshop on Friday.  I think they turned out great.  Can't wait to use these on a gift for that someone special.




Until next time, have a blessed day!!! 

Tessie Collier
 ðŸ’•
💕

No comments:

Post a Comment