Thursday, October 25, 2018

Winter/Christmas Theme Swap

For today's project, I am using the Spellbinders Large die of the Month which is October.  I'm loving this die.  I see so many possibilities. I'm using this die for a swap I am participating in. The only thing I would change about this card is the Merry on the back of the truck.  I would actually leave it off since I already have Merry at the top of the card.  




Supplies:

Stamps: Reindeer Agenda (Mama Elephant), Toboggan Together (Lawn Fawn) and Jolly Holiday (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: Hazel Nut Blend (Fun Stampers Journey)
Cardstock: Cranberry Bliss (Fun Stampers Journey), White (Pat Catan's), Black Licorice (Fun Stampers Journey), Silver (not sure what it's called, I have had it for many years)
Dies: Journey Rectangle Dies (Fun Stampers Journey), October Die of the Month (Spellbinders) and Merry (Mama Elephant), Reindeer Agenda (Mama Elephant), Toboggan Together (Lawn Fawn)
Accessories: Barn Wall Embossing Folder(Fun Stampers Journey), Copics, Black Embossing Powder (Stampin' Up)

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!

Tess Collier


1 comment:

  1. Hi. I love love love the card with the falling snow. Not sure what product you used to make it (a die?). Thnaks.

    ReplyDelete