Wednesday, October 24, 2018

A Time for Thanksgiving and Some Changes

I'm in a couple of swaps for November and here is one of the swaps completed minus one.  The reason there's one missing is because one of my dogs were being mean.  I decided to take a shower and let the glue that was holding the bow dry.  When I got out of the shower and came into the living room, I noticed Maggie the baby was chewing on something and had it ripped apart.  Well she had my last card for this swap.  I was so upset with her but there was no way she could have gotten that card.  My daughters Dachshund got it and Maggie took it from him is my thinking.  Let's just say don't work on any crafts in the living room ever again. 


I will finish up the last one when I get home from work tonight and start on the other set of 10 cards. 

Supplies:

Stamps:  Hello Fall and Gather Together 
Paper: Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up retired), Delightful Djon (Stampin' Up retired) and White Coordinations (Pat Catan's)
Ink: Dark Roast, Lemon Drop, Pumpkin Bread and Black Licorice 
Accessories: Journey Rectangles, Hello Fall dies, Barn Wall Embossing Folder, Chocolate Ribbon (off brand), dimentionals and Summer Play Sparkles

CHANGES COMING SOON:

Beginning November 1st Fun Stampers Journey will be changing from a Direct Sales model to a Retail Model. FSJ will be coming together with Spellbinders. You wonder what this means!!!!.... It will mean that I am no longer a Coach for FSJ. I will no longer be committed to only FSJ products.  I will be representing other brands from other companies as well.  Soon you will be seeing more of some of those brands that I like to create with.  

Shipping is even better!!!!!..... shipping is $5 on all orders under $75 and FREE shipping on orders over $75. And we ship internationally, so anyone outside the US can now buy FSJ product starting November 1st!! EXCITING NEWS!!!!! 

What does this mean for you???  Nothing much at all. You will be going to a different Module to place your orders.  


Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!!

Tess Collier




No comments:

Post a Comment