Saturday, December 29, 2018

Lawn Fawn Gift Card Holder


I love Lawn Fawn. I think they have some of the cutest stamps and dies.  When I first saw this die, I knew I had to get it.  When you have older children who are hard to buy for, gift cards are the best gift to give.  If you haven't checked out Nichol Spohr on YouTube, you should really check her channel out.  She is a very talented lady. She is were I got this idea for this gift card I made for my daughter.





Supplies Used:

Dies: Winter Woodland Critters Huggers (Lawn Fawn), Winter Woodland Critters Addons (Lawn Fawn), Stitched Gift Card Pocket (Lawn Fawn)
Cardstock: Bubblegum (FSJ), White (Papertrey Ink), Black Licorice (FSJ), Hazelnut Blend (FSJ)
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Cozy Knit Embossing Folder, Black Licorice Ink Pad, 
Stamp: Tiny Tag Sayings (Lawn Fawn)

Until next time, have a blessed day!!!!

Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment